RC Laser Plug ‘n’ Play
Price Not Announced
RC Lasers are sold out!
Our RC Laser is…
– The #1 one-design RC sailboat in the world
– More than 10,000 in USA alone
– The easiest boat to set up and sail
– Less than 10 minutes from shipping box to water
– The only RC sailboat that comes in a custom made nylon zippered bag
– 5 minutes from bag to water and vice versa
– The easiest boat to maintain
– Top of the line Hitec servos
– Complete – it comes with everything you need except batteries
– Available in fleet quantities for deep discounts
Need a radio? Click here for the Ready to Sail RC Laser.
CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK. PLEASE CHECK BACK IN THE NEAR FUTURE.
Thank you to the thousands of RC Laser lovers who have continued to make this the most popular one design RC sailboat in the world.
The only difference between the Ready to Sail and the Plug and Play versions is the radio (transmitter and receiver). Ready to Sail includes a radio and Plug and Play does not include a radio (use your own).
Included in the Plug and Play version of the boat are the following parts:
Hull – blow molded polypropylene, one part (not sandwiched together). Virtually indestructible.
Standard Mast (for B, C, D Sails) – Two-part, tapered, composite, free-standing mast with fixed gooseneck attached.
Standard Boom (also called the “long” boom used for A sail and B sail) – supplied with three sliders for trimming the sail and attaching the mainsheet.
B Sail – This is the mid range sail good for sailing in winds up to 20 mph.
Keel – A molded keel fin with lead ballast attached. Comes with a plastic fairing shield installed over lead. A wing-lock fitting at top of the fin provides easy through-boat installation in a snap!
Rudder – molded with integral prongs that snap into the tiller to hold in place. Pintle and gudgeon for outboard mounting.
Custom Carry/Storage Bag – This custom bag has a pocket for each boat part, including the transmitter. It is made of heavy grade nylon material with a full zipper. Includes shoulder and hand-carry straps. The RC Laser is the only boat in a bag! Protection and convenience all in one sharp looking package.
Electronics – All boats come with class-approved steering and sail servos installed, a battery holder, and a wire harness with on-deck switch. This is the last of the RC Lasers with the top of the line Hitec servos installed.
Not included: Boat stand, 4 AA batteries that will power the boat for 5-6 hours and the transmitter/receiver. If you already have your own radio, this is the model for you.
We are always asked, “What else do I need?” SailRC recommends our Club Competitive Package – which comes with 2 additional sails for differing winds, an A mast plus our always-in-demand Speed Clips. The Club Competitive Package comes with or without our failsafe Recharge System. Another recommendation is the Boat Stand made just for the RC Laser.
- Hull and deck molded in one piece polypropylene
- Mast is tapered fiberglass composite, two piece
- Sail is sleeved to slide over the mast. Sail is made of non-woven polyester composite film
- Mast is stepped into a non-captive deck step that allows mast to swivel. There is no standing rigging
- Gooseneck fitting is fixed so boom vang is not necessary
- Keel and rudder snap in and out in an instant – no tools
- Easy access to radio compartment via snap-lid port
- Easy to adjust stainless outhaul sliders on boom
- All parts are interchangeable and inexpensive to replace
- Full On Board electronics to include class approved servos for sail and steering
- 2.4 GHz Radio system (drum sail winch, steering servo installed)
- Batteries not included – requires 8 or 12 ea AA batteries, either alkaline or rechargeable
- Boat is corrosion resistant and salt water safe
Below are the specifications of this terrific model. There are many more articles on the Skippers Log about this remarkable RC sailboat as well.
|Mast top above deck||54"|
|Bottom of keel to top of mast||73"|
|A||949 sq. in.|
|B||710 sq. in.|
|C||600 sq. in.|
|D||525 sq. in.|
First, and foremost, we stand behind the products that we sell and service. The way we do that tells a lot about our company ethic and unending desire to serve our customers.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with any product purchased directly from SailRC, please return it for a refund based on the following terms:
- Product must be returned (ship date) within 30 days of original receipt of product.
- Product must be in resalable condition. That includes repacking of all parts in original packing, as originally packed, with complete paperwork included, and with no indication of use.
- Shipping costs are not refundable.
- Return shipping damage is the responsibility of the returning customer.
- Restocking fee - 10% of cost of goods
SailRC is NOT the manufacturer of any product we sell. Therefore, we do not carry the ultimate responsibility for the warranty. However, we do everything possible to insure that you get prompt and fair service.
Specifically - we want you to contact us first with any product question or problem - see Contact Page. Steve will arrange a phone call to move quickly through your issue and provide exact instructions.
SailRC may intervene between you and the manufacturer if we have a warranty support arrangement with that manufacturer.
Warranty Statement: Warranty on products sold and shipped by SailRC covers failure of any part that is caused by defect in workmanship or materials when the product is used as intended*.
*Use as intended Model boats and boat equipment are intended to sail on water. They are not intended to withstand collisions with each other or any other obstruction. Electronics are not intended to get wet!
What is not covered Damage caused by misuse, abuse, improper care, accident, modification, shipping, wear and tear, or repair by anyone other than the manufacturer or their representative. Damage to metal parts due to use in salt water.
Warranty Fine Print
Registration & Proof of Purchase Proof of purchase is critical to a warranty claim. Please register your boat with SailRC within one month of purchase and keep your original receipt.
Electronics SailRC is not a warranty service station for any electronics company. We are pretty good at troubleshooting most of our electronics but even we have a hard time keeping up with new technology. We will troubleshoot your issue on the phone and if we cannot resolve your issue, we will send you directly to a manufacturer's service rep to get a resolution (either repair or replacement). We will NOT be sending you overseas to any manufacturer - all service centers we use are in the US!
Shipping Damage All items shipped by SailRC are insured for full value. If your boat, or accessories, are damaged during shipping from us to you, it is important to contact SailRC immediately for claims processing.
Important If something is damaged in shipping, most of the time the outside box shows evidence of rough handling. We need pictures of damage to the box.
Again, we are not responsible for damage in shipping but we facilitate getting a resolution in your favor.
Warranty Shipping - The customer is responsible for all costs of shipping a warranty item to and from a warranty station.
No Return If a part fails, many times we can made a decision based on your photograph sent via email. In this case, we may avoid having to return the broken part for review. So take good pictures and send to Steve@SailRC.com.
Replacement Parts Any shipping involved with warranty parts is paid by the owner.
If SailRC ships a warranty replacement part before a faulty part is returned to SailRC, or the manufacturer, the owner will be charged for the replacement. When the part is properly returned and deemed replaceable under warranty, then a credit will be issued to owner's credit card.
Term We do not set the term of warranty service on our products but we sometimes offer extended warranty coverage. Below are just some of the warranty terms for the products we handle.
RC Laser Out There Technologies (OTT), a US company, produces the RC Laser and warrants each new boat for six months from the verified date of purchase. In North America, SailRC manages all RC Laser warranty services.
If you have any questions about anything on this page, please email us.
Buying in quantity makes a difference with SailRC. Get together with friends, community or marina to buy a higher quantity and receive greater savings. All must ship at the same time to the same address using a single payment.
|Quantity||Price Per Boat||Savings per Boat|